The Promotion Review tip sheets provide APS and Parliamentary Service employees information on the most commonly asked questions. The information focuses on the eligibility criteria for applying, the promotion review process and lodging a 'protective' application.
- How to apply for a promotion review
- What happens after you lodge an application for promotion review
- 'Protective' promotion review applications
- A quick guide to promotion review
Review of Actions
The Review of Actions tip sheets provide advice to human resource practitioners and managers in the APS and Parliamentary Service on people management issues. The issues discussed in the tip sheets are common themes in reviews of actions done by the Office of the Merit Protection Commissioner.
- Agency review of actions - reviewing the merits of a case
- Lessons from MPC review of actions - Managing conflicts of interest
- Code of Conduct investigations - Drafting allegations