Presentations are based on experience and observations from reviews.
They are an important mechanism for sharing whole-of-APS learning and supporting efficiency through prevention.
A delegate or senior member can present information sessions or workshops, on a range of topics, including:
- what is and isn't bullying and harassment
- tips and traps for assessing performance
- tips and traps for conducting Code of Conduct investigations
- merit-based recruitment
- ethical decision making
- reviewing options and managing difficult situations
- analysing trends in your agency.
We can also help with tailored sessions to include in induction and training sessions for graduates, new supervisor and middle-managers.