Employees seek review of a broad range of concerns about the way your performance has been managed, including:
- performance feedback
- developing the content of performance agreements
- a manager’s decision that an employee has not met performance expectations
- a performance rating
- a manager’s decision not that an employee not advance a salary point
- commencement of an under-performance process
- a manager’s decision to reduce an employee's classification or move them to another role because of unsatisfactory performance.
Termination of employment as a result of unsatisfactory performance is not reviewable by the Merit Protection Commissioner. If your employment was terminated, you can take your case to the Fair Work Commission.