Go to top of page

To make a complaint about your final entitlements, you may make a request in writing directly to the Merit Protection Commissioner.

You can outline your complaint in an email to review@apsc.gov.au. Please include the details of your concerns, your details and the details of your agency. You may wish to attach any documents with details of your final entitlements.