- You request a review by completing the application form
- If a valid application is received, a promotion review committee is established
- The agency is notified and they provide this office with:
- contact details for all the parties to the review,
- relevant information form the selection process and
- an agency nominee to be a member of the committee
- You will be contacted and asked to provide a statement for the committee's consideration
- The committee will consider all the relevant information and make a decision; they make seek additional information. For example, further reports from referees and may conduct interviews OR they may decide the matter on the papers only.
Note: The committee has discretion in the way the review is conducted (Division 5.2, Regulations).